LIVE & CREATE

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wow. I am truly a terrible blogger. Well, let's get started, shall we?
SO FAR
I have found so many good things on the streets of southern California!
To add to the list of things found I now have:
A cabinet/shelve unit
A round table with 3 legs!
A retro lamp
and CURTAINS!
Well, the curtains I technically didn't find of the street, but they were found! Since I forgot to take a couple BEFORE pictures, I mostly have AFTER, but check 'em out anyway cause it's fun, and let's admit, you're probably bored!

I also have started a new project for Milestone Theatre Company. I am the Artistic Director for the upcoming production, Master Mistress Muse: Sonnets In Love, and have started working on a set piece... a THRONE. I've just begun working on it, but I hope it turns out great! More photos to come!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment